Wednesday, August 15

Ocean Drive

Frada Sunnies, BCBG dress (old), Charles David Wedges (old), JCrew Belt (old)

As Summer starts to come to a close (I know, terribly depressing), and Manhattan reminds me how much fun it is to walk through what feels like a bathtub every day I naturally gravitate to the floatiest, airiest pieces in my closet.  I saw this dress years ago, before I actually had any type of income and knew regardless of the price tag it had to be mine.  The blues, greens and teals remind me so much of a tropical ocean I can't help but feel cooler and more relaxed whenever I wear it.  



I nearly died over these Prada sunnies and when walking in Union Square a few days ago, stumbled upon a street vendor and immediately made the decision these bad boys were worth the $5.  The boyfriend coined them my 'Fradas' and since then I've been essentially planning my entire wardrobe around them.  You really can't blame me.

No comments:

Post a Comment