Friday, November 18

Friday Wish List

Readers, I've decided to start a standard Friday Wish List that you'll need to keep your eye out for every Friday.  As the holiday season is fast approaching it felt like the perfect time to keep you all updated on the things I'm lusting after.  As many of my friends will tell you, I'm always lusting after at least one (or 5) thing(s).  Can you blame a girl?

I've been on the hunt for a swishy, romantic pleated accordion skirt.  I'd color-block this orange one with a maroon sweater already in my closet for the perfect fall look. 

Skirt by Topshop, $90

Skirt, Club Monaco $150

Or I'd pair this one with a white beanie and my dark brown faux-army combat boots and the biggest white fluffy scarf I can find.

Hint: Why, what an excellent Christmas present this Club Monaco skirt would make. In case anyone is wondering, I'm a S / Size 2.  

XO Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment