Tuesday, December 20

Seasonal Sparkle: Alternatives

ABS Leggings, $50

Sequined leggings are one of the most fun takes on leggings I have seen yet.  I absolutely guarantee you'll get some major attention next time you go out in a pair of these.  And let's be honest, what girl doesn't love attention?

Robert Rodriguez Top @ Intermix, $249

I am seriously lusting after this top.  It's currently on sale, now if we could just slash another $200 off the price, I'd literally leave mid-post to go purchase.

Asos Top, $55

Zara Blouse, $50

Loving the zipper detail on the side.  It also has a small keyhole in the back, sneakily sexy.

Ivanka Trump heels @ Zappos, $97

Wear these or any colored heel with the black top.

Zara heels, $70

Wear black heels with a colored top.

Kate Spade clutch, $206

Second lust-worthy piece.  Also on sale, still way out of this girls budget.  Obviously still totally adorable.

If you haven't finished your holiday shopping for moi, I've always found Christmas to be an excellent time to ask for something incredibly extravagant I absolutely do not need, but naturally want.

XO Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment