Friday, December 23

Wish List: Cut it Out

Asos, $40

Happy Holidays Readers, however you may be spending your weekend celebrating I hope it's filled with good food, time with your families and fabulous holiday parties.  As my friends know, this is my absolute favorite time of year and as I start to near the countdown I always feel a bit nostalgic that it's almost over.

I spotted this dress while searching for New Years Eve outfits and fell in love with the cut out details.  I can't imagine a more perfect outfit for a night on the town.  LBD's provide you with the opportunity to go crazy with shoes or accessories.  Even on a budget, this dress is too good to pass up and is on my "must purchase" list.  



Sigerson Morrison Booties @ Bloomingdales, $206

These booties can work almost year round, minus the dead of winter.  And even then, I might risk frostbite.  Can you blame me???

XO Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment