Tuesday, December 13

Seasonal Sparkle

BCBG blouse, Alice + Olivia Leggings, Coach Shoes, Forever 21 Necklace, JCrew Bangle

While I am the first to admit I have a large abundance of clothing, after moving to New York I have realized how much more I go out now.  Not only is there so many things to do and see, no one can sit in that tiny of an apartment for too long.  You'd go stir-crazy.  I bought these leggings on a whim quite awhile ago, have only worn them once, but once slipping them on have fallen in love all over again.  I think next time though, I'll pair them with my Stuart Weitzman bright purple cut-out pumps.



You know you made a great purchase when a 45 year old man on the street not only compliments them but calls them by their correct term, leggings.  Only in New York.

XO Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment