Friday, December 9

Wish List: Shearling

 
Topshop Booties, $75

Happy Friday Readers!  Do you get as excited for TGIF's as I do?  I used to think only the corniest of corny  would ever say that and mean it, but after joining the workforce I am a changed (and cornier) professional.  Don't blame me, blame the nine to five.

Now, not to toot my own horn but usually when I spot and go crazy over a trend it's for a reason.  I promise you I have close to a 93% success rate when it comes to purchasing something and being able to wear it season after season.  And, as these things go I happen to be absolutely obsessed with shearling trimmed booties this year.  Want, so, so badly.

Coach Booties @ Bloomingdales, $165

Via Spiga @ Bloomingdales, $208

My advice: Get on it and ask Santa for a pair of these ASAP.

XO Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment