Wednesday, January 18

Blue Skies

`

Readers, I don't know about you but I'm certainly guilty sometimes of not taking time to step back and fully appreciating my surroundings.  I was walking through Grand Central Station the other morning to the subway and paused for a minute to take in the true beauty of the building.  Only then did I look up and realize the ceiling is the most magnificent teal color with breathtaking stencils of constellations.  Which naturally got me thinking...

(Emily Schuman, of my very favorite blog: cupcakesandcashmere.com)

(Diane Von Furstenburg Mint jacket)

(The most fabulous pair of teal shoes I may have ever seen)



I hope you all are able to take a step back in the next several days and find beauty in something as simple as I have.

XO Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment