Friday, January 20

Wish List


In the past few months, I have seen Equipment blouses everywhere I look.  At my favorite stores, on my favorite bloggers and in my favorite magazines.  My, I have a lot of favorites.  I've been obsessing over the cut and the truly fantastic prints I've seen them in.  Ignore the price tag, I certainly try to. But, I promise I've found you all some great alternatives.  And, there is always the lottery...



The past weekend I stopped by H&M and among a few other purchases snagged this exact black button-down.  A great basic that goes with practically everything in my wardrobe.  I'm usually all about the excess but couldn't pass up this great deal.



Last, but not least.  How absolutely adorable are those stars?  Major want.

XO Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment