Thursday, January 5

Faux Real


As the temperatures in New York the past few days have hovered around 10 degrees, I've been struggling to figure out ways to stay warm, but fashionably so.  One of my co-workers who I've now faux-hired as my fashion consultant suggested a post about faux fur.  Genius, don't you think?  She happens to be one of the most fashionable people I know, and I can't wait to showcase some of her greatest fashion moments.

I'm a huge fan of fur in general, and the faux stuff is a great and less expensive alternative to the real deal.  Also, makes me feel like such a more moral and ethical person.  While I can't think of anything more impractical than a look involving an over the top fur and swimsuit, it did provide me with excellent inspiration.  That girl looks like she is in for a very sexy time, and I can't help but wonder what in the world she's attending in that outfit.

Juicy Couture Vest, $139

I've been looking for ages for a fabulous furry vest.  It's been more difficult than I imagined.  For those of you on the petite side, one that can be belted would look the most figure flattering.

Cynthia Rowley Leopard Print Faux, $177

You all know my adoration for all things leopard print.

Zara Booties, $50

Zara gloves, $49


Fur Ever Boot Toppers @Bloomingdales, $22

If you're on as strict of a budget as I am, these boot toppers are incredibly versatile and would look fab over my new Zara booties which, are currently faux-furless.  Obsessed.


XO Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment