Tuesday, February 7

Bootie-licious

Parker Dress, Gap Belt, JCrew Bracelet, Tory Burch Booties

This winter has been so unseasonably warm, I almost can't believe my thermometer half the time.  Luckily, it's still chilly enough to wear my new favorite purchase (thank god) and I'm always a sucker for anything in this color blue.  I love a Bootie that has a clean line but just a little something extra.  It will be a sad, sad day when these will have to be packed up once Spring arrives.


On another note, tomorrow I will be attending my very first Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference! I plan on learning from the greats and photographing all the truly inspirational outfits all the blogger ballerz will be decked out in.  And before you ask, I have NO idea what I'm wearing tomorrow.  Stay tuned!

XO Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment