Thursday, February 9

IFB 2K12: Bloggers, Bloggers Everywhere


I must say I can't honestly can't decide what was the best part of this years' IFB Conference.  The fashion, my fellow bloggers or the truly amazing panelists they were able to bring in.  I am incredibly fortunate to live in New York, where the ability to attend something such as this is just a quick hop on the subway.  To be in a room where everyone is as passionate about the same things I am was so inspiring, educational and mind-boggling all at the same time.  Everyone came decked to the hills and there was so much fashion eye-candy I literally felt like I was standing in the middle of Dylan's Candy Bar.  I was able to snap a few trends I kept seeing pop up on fashionista after fashionista, you tell me which was your fave!


Well hello classic Chanel handbag, how would you like to come home with moi?  Not only did I see a few of these but chunky jewelry was on almost every single arm in the place.


Adorable, adorable, adorable.  Love the shoes, love the pants, actually can I just steal this entire look?  Sailor meets City girl, what else can I say besides adorable.


Pastels + Neon + leopard print.  All three are going to be huge for Spring, I was very excited to see them in early February.  Reminds me warmer days will be here before I know it.


Have I said adorable yet?  Oh, okay just checking.



And there you have it.  The photographic journey of my very first IFB Conference.  Highlights include: making new friends, getting advice from the greats and meeting Emily from my very favorite blog Cupcakes and Cashmere.  Luckily all of you were not there to witness my starstruck introduction and handshake. You would have thought I was meeting JLo...   

XO Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment