Friday, February 24

Wish List


I'm sure some of you are a bit surprised I had yet to say anything regarding the biggest week of the year (minus Christmas, but that's really more of a month long celebration in my mind).  New York Fashion Week 2012 came and went, and I've always preferred to digest and critique before sharing my opinion.  Out of all the collections Prabal Gurung's Fall show left the greatest impression.  I've always leaned toward tailored, classic pieces with a bit of a twist that can be worn years to come and also always look for a collection where the flow from piece to piece is effortless.  Gurung has only been on the scene for a few years but  is quickly becoming one of my favorite designers because of both meeting and far surpassing my two criteria.  Is he perhaps becoming the Flo' Rida' of the Fashion World?  Too much???




(Hands down my absolute favorite.  The belt! The feathers! The silhouette!  I think I'm in love.)


I spy an Oscar dress.  Even if you don't win one, at least you'll look like the life-sized version.   Prabal,  you get an A+ and a major spot on my Wish List.  

(All photo courtesy of Fashionologie)
XO Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment