Thursday, February 23

South Beach Diet

(View from our Hotel)

After a much needed break of sand, surf and long bike rides (and promising myself to turn-off all forms of technology) I thought I'd share with you some of the things I found beautiful and inspiring in Miami.  I also now totally get why they created an entire diet around South Beach.  It's essentially a one-way ticket to feeling bad about yourself.  Hello beautiful, jacked smokeshows running up and down the beach.  How are YOU doing?

(Drinks at The Delano.  Hands down one of the most beautiful hotels I've ever seen)

(American Apparel Crop Top, Seven For All Mankind shorts, Converse Air Kicks, RayBan Sunnies)

I greatly missed wearing all of my summer clothes and am more than delighted to find that crop tops are huge this Spring as I am slightly obsessed with them.  I think I'm yelling at the boyfriend to hurry up and take my picture. This is typical...

(Urban Outfitters Dress, Forever 21 bracelet at The Delano)

Why yes, I am sitting at the most adorable table complete with a candelabra in an 18 inch swimming pool.  I suggest you all try it at least once in your life.


My South Beach diet consists of margaritas the size of my face.  Highly recommend.



Celeb sightings included Montel Williams and Angela Simmons (Run DMC's daughter).  God, I love a good C-list celebrity sighting.  Bottom line: Miami = Fabu(lous).

XO Lyn



No comments:

Post a Comment