Tuesday, March 6

Flower Power


Behold!  I give you the genius that is Marc Jacobs.  I've literally seen the Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 Runway collection in more magazine editorials than I can even count at this point.  MJ never, never fails to impress me with fresh new looks every season and I am absolutely in love with this entire collection.  Consider me 100% obsessed.  Bravo Mr. Jacobs, bravo.




The pastels, the prints, the SHOES.



Listen, I might even trade my first born in for a pair of these (In a size 7.5, if you're so inclined).  I literally think they are the single most fabulous thing I have ever seen.  And yes, a pair of shoes such as these usually drives me to such dramatics.  That and I'm always immediately drawn to anything that looks like it's guaranteed to be wildly uncomfortable.

All photos C/O fashiongonerouge

XO Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment