Tuesday, April 24

A Very Sparkly Birthday


Hello everyone!  Did you think I had disappeared?  My apologies for the lack of posting as of late, it's been a busy few weeks with the jobby job.   This past weekend I celebrated my birthday in true New York fashion by going out to dinner here and here.  Both were truly fantastic, the latter of which I will definitely be going back to in the future.

I wore a rented (that's right) dress by Nicole Miller and picked up these pink, suede heels from Zara to match.  If you've never heard of it Rent The Runway is a company in which you can rent designer dresses for a fraction of the cost.  And for someone on such a budget as myself proved the perfect alternative to buying.




I'd also like to take this moment to pat myself on the back.  I think I may have purchased the most impractical shoes in my entire life.  Are they comfortable?  Well, just look at them.  What do you think?  A true fashion over form moment.  Love it.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment