Monday, July 16

Brooklyn Charmed

Anthropologie Top (old), DIY Citizens of Humanity Cut-offs, J Crew Belt, Steve Madden Flops (maj old, ebay), Ray Ban Sunnies

A little shopping/exploring Brooklyn Boutiques with a friend this past weekend made me wish I was able to return every single piece of Forever 21/Zara article of clothing I've ever purchased for the most gorgeous, floaty hot pink Tibi  dress.  Unfortunately they both have this "already worn, can't return" policy. Tres annoying.



Bracelet by Moi via Brooklyn Charm

Stumbled upon the cutest jewelry store where you can make your own jewelry.  I will be back.



New store obsession called CatBird.  These little birdy storage thingys are perfect for a knuckle ring I have yet to purchase from there.  How ingenious.

Thanks Williamsburg for the super fun shops.  I had no idea you had more to offer than skinny jeans for men and handle-bar mustaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment