Wednesday, March 21

Spring Awakening


Happy Hump Day my friends!  I thought I'd share with you a fashion moment I was having yesterday that I could not have been more excited about (feel free to judge me and my penchant for getting over-enthusiastic about outfits).  

Behold, I give you SPRING!  According to my calendar yesterday was the first official day of spring and I celebrated it in my very favorite Michael by Michael Kors heels, a darling green H&M pencil skirt and one of my very favorite Theory peplum tops.  You can't tell by the above photo, but Peplum is huge this spring.  Two of my very favorite bloggers seen here and here are rocking the heck out of it. Don't worry, I'll be repeating this outfit several times in the coming weeks (I ain't ashamed, if it's just too good one must share with the world) and promise a panoramic view at some point.

For this and more, check out my instagram account (CKorinchock) that I'm now permanently obsessed with...

XO Lyn
  

No comments:

Post a Comment