Tuesday, March 20

Wedding Season


As some of you may know (most of you do not) I very recently had a quarter-life crisis and ended it on a positive note with a brand-spanking-new job.  I've started working at a fabulous Catering and Events company out in Williamsburg and can't be more excited about the creative jeans I finally get to put on. 

If you're ever out on Bedford Ave, check out Radish.  It is the most adorable little carry-away store, and the aesthetic is one of the best I've ever seen.    Today, I thought I'd share with you some of the research I was doing the other day.  Behold: I give you the dessert table.




I'm trying to think of something better than an entire  table full of sugar... Still thinking...  Okay, maybe a pair of shoes to match.

XO Lyn

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is amazing. You've now inspired me to spend the rest of my day sitting at my desk eating chocolate. Thanks for that...

    ReplyDelete